Over 20 students and 10 teachers have tested positive for Covid-19 in Tamil Nadu after the reopening of schools. On Tuesday, a student at a private school in Chennai tested positive for Covid-19. Around 120 other students from the school are also being tested.
According to reports, the college student, along with 900 students and two dozen teachers, was tested on September 1, the day educational institutions reopened. The results came only on Friday. However, the student did not attend the college that day claiming that the result was sent to her phone through SMS.
The situation has triggered concerns among parents, who are mulling to switch their wards to online classes if more cases crop up. Though parents and teachers were largely in favour of reopening the schools, some of them are now worried that vaccines are not yet approved for children below the age of 18.
April 5, 2022
February 1, 2022
January 20, 2022
- Telangana Minister KTR Joins South Pushback To Amit Shah Hindi Pitch
- Hatemonger’s Rape Threat To Muslim Women, UP Cops File Case After 6 Days
- Sanath Jayasuriya praises big brother India for helping Sri Lanka amid economic crisis
- US Slams “Deliberate Campaign To Kill, To Torture, To Rape” In Ukraine Bucha
- Biden Outlines Next Phase Of Sanctions On Russia
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…