A day after vandalism and violence at his residence, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has said he can die for the country. The Aam Aadmi Party had yesterday said that the BJP is trying to kill Mr Kejriwal because it is unable to defeat him in elections.
Kejriwal is not important, this country is important. I can die for the country,” he said at the launch program of e-autos in Delhi, while also training his guns at the BJP. The Delhi Chief Minister added that the country’s largest party (BJP) shouldn’t indulge in hooliganism like this as it sends the wrong message to the youth of the nation.
April 5, 2022
February 1, 2022
January 20, 2022
- Telangana Minister KTR Joins South Pushback To Amit Shah Hindi Pitch
- Hatemonger’s Rape Threat To Muslim Women, UP Cops File Case After 6 Days
- Sanath Jayasuriya praises big brother India for helping Sri Lanka amid economic crisis
- US Slams “Deliberate Campaign To Kill, To Torture, To Rape” In Ukraine Bucha
- Biden Outlines Next Phase Of Sanctions On Russia
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…