Arvind Kejriwal on Wednesday sacked Sandeep Kumar, a cabinet ranked minister in his government, after receiving an objectionable sex CD of him.
AAP sources claimed that a sex CD was submitted to Kejriwal, which purportedly showed the minister in a compromising position with two women, along with some objectionable photographs.
The AAP chief Arvind Kejriwal took to Twitter to personally confirm the development through a series of tweets.
Arvind Kejriwal’s Manish Sisodia too confirmed the sacking of the minister, reiterating that AAP will never tolerate such things.
The minister was sacked after deliberations by the AAP central leadership on the issue. Kejriwal had last month halted Sandeep Kumar’s plan to embark on an ‘anti-begging drive’, calling it an “inhuman” and “futile” exercise.
April 5, 2022
February 1, 2022
January 20, 2022
- Telangana Minister KTR Joins South Pushback To Amit Shah Hindi Pitch
- Hatemonger’s Rape Threat To Muslim Women, UP Cops File Case After 6 Days
- Sanath Jayasuriya praises big brother India for helping Sri Lanka amid economic crisis
- US Slams “Deliberate Campaign To Kill, To Torture, To Rape” In Ukraine Bucha
- Biden Outlines Next Phase Of Sanctions On Russia
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…