Arvind Kejriwal on Wednesday sacked Sandeep Kumar, a cabinet ranked minister in his government, after receiving an objectionable sex CD of him.
AAP sources claimed that a sex CD was submitted to Kejriwal, which purportedly showed the minister in a compromising position with two women, along with some objectionable photographs.
The AAP chief Arvind Kejriwal took to Twitter to personally confirm the development through a series of tweets.
Arvind Kejriwal’s Manish Sisodia too confirmed the sacking of the minister, reiterating that AAP will never tolerate such things.
The minister was sacked after deliberations by the AAP central leadership on the issue. Kejriwal had last month halted Sandeep Kumar’s plan to embark on an ‘anti-begging drive’, calling it an “inhuman” and “futile” exercise.
October 11, 2019
November 25, 2019
September 26, 2019
September 25, 2019
September 18, 2019
- Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP?
- Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped
- Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline
- Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court
- PM Modi said in BRICS Business Forum, Open and business friendly environment in India
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…