Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal today gave a big boost to the Aam Admi Party’s (AAP) poll campaign in Uttarakhand, announcing some major election promises and also lashing out against its bigger rivals like the BJP and the Congress. Mr Kejriwal talked briefly about price rise and the problems faced by ordinary families because of it before moving on to the power sector.
Uttarakhand’s people have been getting ground by these two parties BJP and Congress like grain between two millstones. They are only fighting for the chair. Mr Kejriwal said today in his first press conference amid AAP’s campaign for the state polls scheduled for February 2022.
The AAP National Convenor cited his party’s performance in Delhi to to tell voters of the hill state that they need to avoid the BJP and the Congress which are only after attaining power and not development. Mr Kejriwal also said that if an AAP government is formed in Uttarakhand, no taxes will be increased for five years and the state will not seek loans.
April 5, 2022
February 1, 2022
January 20, 2022
- Telangana Minister KTR Joins South Pushback To Amit Shah Hindi Pitch
- Hatemonger’s Rape Threat To Muslim Women, UP Cops File Case After 6 Days
- Sanath Jayasuriya praises big brother India for helping Sri Lanka amid economic crisis
- US Slams “Deliberate Campaign To Kill, To Torture, To Rape” In Ukraine Bucha
- Biden Outlines Next Phase Of Sanctions On Russia
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…