Former Bangladesh cricket captain Mashrafe Bin Mortaza has condemned the recent attacks against the Hindu community in his country, saying this is “not the red and green we wanted to see”.
One was Bangladesh cricket team’s, which was painful. The other was of the whole Bangladesh – one that has shattered my heart. This is not the red and green we wanted to see. So many dreams, so many hard-earned victories lost in a flash. May Allah guide us,” he wrote.
The “‘two losses” he referred to were the Bangladesh team’s defeat to Scotland in the T20 World Cup, and Sunday’s communal violence in Rangpur where at least 29 homes of Hindus were set on fire.
Communal tensions in Bangladesh reportedly flared when a copy of the Quran was placed at a Durga Puja pandal in Nanua Dighir Par in Comilla last week.
April 5, 2022
February 1, 2022
January 20, 2022
- Telangana Minister KTR Joins South Pushback To Amit Shah Hindi Pitch
- Hatemonger’s Rape Threat To Muslim Women, UP Cops File Case After 6 Days
- Sanath Jayasuriya praises big brother India for helping Sri Lanka amid economic crisis
- US Slams “Deliberate Campaign To Kill, To Torture, To Rape” In Ukraine Bucha
- Biden Outlines Next Phase Of Sanctions On Russia
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…