For the first time in many weeks, the trend of improvement in COVID-19 indices on a week-on-week basis in Bengaluru has been reversed with an increase in cases recorded in the week ending July 31 from its previous weeks.
Similarly, the number of COVID-19 deaths in Bengaluru were 48 in the week ending July 31 while the death in the previous week was 36. The positivity rate too has increased from 0.62% to 0.72% in the week ending July 31. Positivity rate is the measure of positive cases in 100 tests. Meanwhile, the number of tests conducted in Bengaluru over the last two weeks have remained around 41.13 to 4.15 lakh per week.
April 5, 2022
February 1, 2022
January 20, 2022
- Telangana Minister KTR Joins South Pushback To Amit Shah Hindi Pitch
- Hatemonger’s Rape Threat To Muslim Women, UP Cops File Case After 6 Days
- Sanath Jayasuriya praises big brother India for helping Sri Lanka amid economic crisis
- US Slams “Deliberate Campaign To Kill, To Torture, To Rape” In Ukraine Bucha
- Biden Outlines Next Phase Of Sanctions On Russia
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…