Bharat Biotech’s homegrown Covid-19 vaccine, Covaxin, has shown an interim vaccine efficacy of 81 per cent in late-stage clinical trials, the company announced on Wednesday.
The Drugs Constroller General of India (DCGI) gave permission to Covaxin in January “for restricted use in an emergency situation.” However, a huge backlash followed as the vaccine had yet not completed Phase III trials.
To remain unbiased, Bharat/ICMR cannot access any data. Our service provider IQVIA has started the final statistical analysis. After submitting efficacy and 2 months of safety to CDSCO (July), it is expected to instantly reach a pre-print server. Peer review takes 2-4 months, he tweeted.
April 5, 2022
February 1, 2022
January 20, 2022
- Telangana Minister KTR Joins South Pushback To Amit Shah Hindi Pitch
- Hatemonger’s Rape Threat To Muslim Women, UP Cops File Case After 6 Days
- Sanath Jayasuriya praises big brother India for helping Sri Lanka amid economic crisis
- US Slams “Deliberate Campaign To Kill, To Torture, To Rape” In Ukraine Bucha
- Biden Outlines Next Phase Of Sanctions On Russia
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…