As states face an acute shortage of COVID-19 vaccines, the central government on Wednesday (May 12, 2021) approved the proposal of Bharat Biotech to set up a new plant of Bharat Immunologicals and Biologicals Corporation Limited (BIBCOL) in Uttar Pradesh’s Bulandshahr.
As per reports this new PSU will manufacture 2 crore doses of Covaxin every month and the central government will provide Rs 30 crore to BIBCOL for this project. The Arvind Kejriwal-led Delhi government on Wednesday said that the people under the age of 45 won’t get Covaxin shots from Thursday as limited stocks are left for the next four days.
Maharashtra too decided to temporarily suspend its drive to vaccinate people in the age group of 18 to 44 over shortage of jabs, and divert the available stock of doses for the above-45 age group.
April 5, 2022
February 1, 2022
January 20, 2022
- Telangana Minister KTR Joins South Pushback To Amit Shah Hindi Pitch
- Hatemonger’s Rape Threat To Muslim Women, UP Cops File Case After 6 Days
- Sanath Jayasuriya praises big brother India for helping Sri Lanka amid economic crisis
- US Slams “Deliberate Campaign To Kill, To Torture, To Rape” In Ukraine Bucha
- Biden Outlines Next Phase Of Sanctions On Russia
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…