CBSE Announces Class 12 Scoring Plan

CBSE Announces Class 12 Scoring Plan

News, Politic, Science, Tech, World Comments Off 4

Class 12 results will be announced by July 31 and will factor in students’ performance over three years or from Class 10, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) told the Supreme Court today, announcing its assessment plan after exams were cancelled because of the Covid crisis.

The total marks should be based on the past performance of the school in Class 12 board exams, it said. The historical performance of the school, in terms of the best overall performance in the previous three years Board examination. The CBSE Class 12 result committee will comprise two of the senior-most teachers in the school. If necessary, a third expert will be appointed.

Most importantly, talking about the evaluation criteria, the total marks for class 12th results will be constituted in a ratio of 30: 30: 40 (X, XI and pre-boards) formula. It means about 40 percent of the weightage will be given to class 12th pre-boards, and the rest of the 60 percent 30 percent will be based on class 11 final exams and 10th exams, respectively

© Copyright Latest Update News 2016. All rights reserved.

Search

Back to Top