Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday (June 1, 2021) chaired a review meeting regarding the Class XII Board exams of CBSE and decided to cancel it in view of the uncertain conditions due to COVID-19. It was also decided that CBSE will take steps to compile the results of class XII students ‘as per a well-defined objective criteria’ in a time-bound manner.
Concerned about the health risks, parents and students of the state boards are requesting the officials and respective authorities to cancel the Class 12 board exam this year. In a meeting chaired by PM Modi, it was decided that the CBSE Class 12 result will be declared as per well defined objective criteria in a time-bound manner.
Meanwhile, CISCE board students will be given an opportunity to appear in the CISCE board exam 2021 at a later date. CISCE will announce the evaluation criteria for Class 12 students soon. CBSE Class 12 students will also get an opportunity to appear for the exams as and when the situation is conducive.
April 5, 2022
February 1, 2022
January 20, 2022
- Telangana Minister KTR Joins South Pushback To Amit Shah Hindi Pitch
- Hatemonger’s Rape Threat To Muslim Women, UP Cops File Case After 6 Days
- Sanath Jayasuriya praises big brother India for helping Sri Lanka amid economic crisis
- US Slams “Deliberate Campaign To Kill, To Torture, To Rape” In Ukraine Bucha
- Biden Outlines Next Phase Of Sanctions On Russia
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…