Amid weakening Covid-19 second wave, Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal extended the lockdown till May 31, 5 am on Sunday. The positivity rate has come to 2.5% in Delhi. 1,600 new COVID-19 cases reported in Delhi in the last 24 hours,” Delhi CM said in a press conference.
CM has written to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, requesting him to ensure an immediate supply of jabs and increase the quota for Delhi. As the country faces a shortage of vaccines, Kejriwal gave four suggestions to Modi, including procurement of vaccines from foreign manufacturers and inviting firms for production in India.
Covid-19 wave, CM added that authorities are functioning day and night to make health infrastructure adequate including installing new oxygen plants and ICU beds. If the cases continue to decline with a similar trend, from May 31 the lockdown will be opened in a phased manner, he added.
April 5, 2022
February 1, 2022
January 20, 2022
- Telangana Minister KTR Joins South Pushback To Amit Shah Hindi Pitch
- Hatemonger’s Rape Threat To Muslim Women, UP Cops File Case After 6 Days
- Sanath Jayasuriya praises big brother India for helping Sri Lanka amid economic crisis
- US Slams “Deliberate Campaign To Kill, To Torture, To Rape” In Ukraine Bucha
- Biden Outlines Next Phase Of Sanctions On Russia
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…