India on Sunday witnessed 3,689 Covid-19 fatalities which pushed India’s death toll to 2,15,542, while the infection count reached to 1,95,57,457 with 3,92,488 more people being confirmed positive for the disease, according to the Union health ministry data updated on Sunday.
As India hit the global record with a single-day spike of over 4 lakh Covid-19 cases, help poured from across the world to help the country fight against the second wave of the novel coronavirus pandemic.
This marks a minimal decline in new infections as the country had passed the grim milestone of recording over 4 lakh cases on Saturday. As many as 3,92,488 more people tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 24 hours, taking the cumulative caseload to 1,95,57,457, said the Union health ministry on Sunday morning.
April 5, 2022
February 1, 2022
January 20, 2022
- Telangana Minister KTR Joins South Pushback To Amit Shah Hindi Pitch
- Hatemonger’s Rape Threat To Muslim Women, UP Cops File Case After 6 Days
- Sanath Jayasuriya praises big brother India for helping Sri Lanka amid economic crisis
- US Slams “Deliberate Campaign To Kill, To Torture, To Rape” In Ukraine Bucha
- Biden Outlines Next Phase Of Sanctions On Russia
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…