The decision regarding enhancing interval between two doses of Covishield was based on scientific evidence and taken in a transparent manner, a central government panel has said. National Technical Advisory Group on Immunization (NTAGI) Chair N K Arora said on Tuesday that there was no dissenting voice among the panel members regarding the same.
The decision to increase the gap between two doses of the Covishield vaccine from 4-6 weeks to 12-16 weeks was based on scientific evidence and taken in a transparent manner, a Central government panel has said. The Chairman of the National Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation.
April 5, 2022
February 1, 2022
January 20, 2022
- Telangana Minister KTR Joins South Pushback To Amit Shah Hindi Pitch
- Hatemonger’s Rape Threat To Muslim Women, UP Cops File Case After 6 Days
- Sanath Jayasuriya praises big brother India for helping Sri Lanka amid economic crisis
- US Slams “Deliberate Campaign To Kill, To Torture, To Rape” In Ukraine Bucha
- Biden Outlines Next Phase Of Sanctions On Russia
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…