At Rio Olympic Indian badminton player Sindhu defeats the Japan’s Nozomi Okuhara and enters badminton final. Day 13 of the Rio Olympics 2016 was India’s best so far.
Badminton star PV Sindhu reaching the final of the badminton women’s singles, ensuring the best possible finish for an Indian woman at the Games, The rich vein of form that Sindhu has shown at these Olympics, plus her new-found ability to play different opponents with strategies that are tailor-made for them. Sindhu defeated the third-seeded Japanese rival, who is also the current All England champion, 21-19 21-10 in 49 minutes with superb, attacking play. Today Indian time 7.30 PM she plays for final with Spain’s World No one Carolina Marin.
However, the delight was tempered by the news that wrestler Narsingh Yadav, who has been battling a doping scandal, has been banned by WADA for four years.
October 11, 2019
November 25, 2019
September 26, 2019
September 25, 2019
September 18, 2019
- Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP?
- Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped
- Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline
- Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court
- PM Modi said in BRICS Business Forum, Open and business friendly environment in India
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…