Delhi High Court heard another plea by the hospitals on oxygen shortage and raised questions to the Centre that when will the oxygen scarcity end in the country? The Delhi government told the court that the system will “collapse” if the capital doesn’t get 480 metric tonnes of oxygen. To this, the court asked the centre that why the national capital is yet to receive the required amount of oxygen.
The Delhi High Court said on Saturday that if any official at the central, state or local administration was obstructing in the picking up or supply of oxygen, then it would “hang” that person.
The Kejriwal govt also informed the court that it received only 297 metric tonnes of oxygen yesterday. The state government also said that they don’t have detailed information by the centre about the oxygen allocation and its supply schedule and demanded an affidavit for the same.
April 5, 2022
February 1, 2022
January 20, 2022
- Telangana Minister KTR Joins South Pushback To Amit Shah Hindi Pitch
- Hatemonger’s Rape Threat To Muslim Women, UP Cops File Case After 6 Days
- Sanath Jayasuriya praises big brother India for helping Sri Lanka amid economic crisis
- US Slams “Deliberate Campaign To Kill, To Torture, To Rape” In Ukraine Bucha
- Biden Outlines Next Phase Of Sanctions On Russia
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…