Delhi witnessed the season’s coldest morning on Sunday with the city recording a minimum temperature of 4.6 degrees Celsius, according to the weather department.
The maximum temperature is likely to settle around 18 degrees Celsius, said the India Meteorological Department.
Delhi witnessed its first “cold day” of this winter on Saturday as the minimum temperature was recorded at six degrees Celsius. A “cold day” is one when the minimum temperature is less than or equal to 10 degrees Celsius and the maximum temperature is at least 4.5 degrees Celsius below normal, according to the weather office.
The air quality in Delhi remained poor on Sunday with the air quality index being recorded at 274 at 9 am.
April 5, 2022
February 1, 2022
January 20, 2022
- Telangana Minister KTR Joins South Pushback To Amit Shah Hindi Pitch
- Hatemonger’s Rape Threat To Muslim Women, UP Cops File Case After 6 Days
- Sanath Jayasuriya praises big brother India for helping Sri Lanka amid economic crisis
- US Slams “Deliberate Campaign To Kill, To Torture, To Rape” In Ukraine Bucha
- Biden Outlines Next Phase Of Sanctions On Russia
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…