COVID-19: The duration of Delhi night curfew has been reduced by an hour; it’s now from 11 pm to 5 am. Earlier, night curfew started from 10 pm. Schools, colleges and coaching institutes in Delhi can re-open from Monday, the Delhi government decided in a meeting today. The Delhi Disaster Management Authority, or DDMA, also allowed gyms, swimming pools and spas to re-open next week.
The duration of night curfew has been reduced by an hour; it’s now from 11 pm to 5 am. Earlier, night curfew started from 10 pm. Schools can re-open in phases – Classes 9 to 12 can run from February 7 – and teachers who aren’t vaccinated can’t take classes. Classes from nursery to 8 will resume from February 14, Delhi Chief Minister Manish Sisodia said.
April 5, 2022
February 1, 2022
January 20, 2022
- Telangana Minister KTR Joins South Pushback To Amit Shah Hindi Pitch
- Hatemonger’s Rape Threat To Muslim Women, UP Cops File Case After 6 Days
- Sanath Jayasuriya praises big brother India for helping Sri Lanka amid economic crisis
- US Slams “Deliberate Campaign To Kill, To Torture, To Rape” In Ukraine Bucha
- Biden Outlines Next Phase Of Sanctions On Russia
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…