The Delhi Disaster Management Authority (DDMA) met to decide on new curbs in Delhi with the positivity rate staying above five per cent for two straight days – the level that triggers a red alert under the colour-coded Graded Response Action Plan (GRAP).
Delhi will impose a weekend curfew and work from home for government offices to tackle soaring Covid cases, Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia said today after a meeting on new restrictions. Buses and the Delhi metro will operate at full capacity, he added. He also said most offices would have to make half their employees work from home.
April 5, 2022
February 1, 2022
January 20, 2022
- Telangana Minister KTR Joins South Pushback To Amit Shah Hindi Pitch
- Hatemonger’s Rape Threat To Muslim Women, UP Cops File Case After 6 Days
- Sanath Jayasuriya praises big brother India for helping Sri Lanka amid economic crisis
- US Slams “Deliberate Campaign To Kill, To Torture, To Rape” In Ukraine Bucha
- Biden Outlines Next Phase Of Sanctions On Russia
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…