No one had thought that even two years later, COVID-19 pandemic would still be difficult to evade. Coronavirus is ubiquitous today. There is no way one can escape it if guards are lowered.
To this date, five coronavirus variants of concerns have been identified which have posed serious threats to mankind. The most recent one among all the coronavirus variants is Omicron.
Only simple preventive measures like wearing masks, keeping hands sanitized can keep the virus at a distance. In addition to this, vaccination has also proven to be the most effective guard against the virus.
After two years dealing with the virus, a common question arises: Does Omicron infection make us immune to coronavirus invasion? Does it in any way improve our immunity?
April 5, 2022
February 1, 2022
January 20, 2022
- Telangana Minister KTR Joins South Pushback To Amit Shah Hindi Pitch
- Hatemonger’s Rape Threat To Muslim Women, UP Cops File Case After 6 Days
- Sanath Jayasuriya praises big brother India for helping Sri Lanka amid economic crisis
- US Slams “Deliberate Campaign To Kill, To Torture, To Rape” In Ukraine Bucha
- Biden Outlines Next Phase Of Sanctions On Russia
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…