Farmers on Saturday deferred their ‘sansad chalo’, or ‘march to Parliament’ call, two days before the government is to introduce a bill cancelling the farm laws that have triggered protests nationwide.
We had written a letter to the Prime Minister, in which we had made many demands. We had demanded police cases against farmers should be quashed. MSP to be guaranteed families of farmers martyred in this movement should get compensation stubble burning cases and electricity bills should also be canceled, he said.
We will wait till December 4… will announce our next action then,” he added. Earlier this week farmer leader Rakesh Tikait declared that more than 60 tractors and over 1,000 people would march on Parliament on Monday, when the winter session is scheduled begin
April 5, 2022
February 1, 2022
January 20, 2022
- Telangana Minister KTR Joins South Pushback To Amit Shah Hindi Pitch
- Hatemonger’s Rape Threat To Muslim Women, UP Cops File Case After 6 Days
- Sanath Jayasuriya praises big brother India for helping Sri Lanka amid economic crisis
- US Slams “Deliberate Campaign To Kill, To Torture, To Rape” In Ukraine Bucha
- Biden Outlines Next Phase Of Sanctions On Russia
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…