For deafness solution, Quadio Labs develops app Q+ to overcome access to hearing aids. We know that the consequences of untreated and untouched hearing impairments are progressive deafness, and not just among the elderly. In addition, feeling isolated from the world or experiencing disconnect with family lead to depression.
Important app -Quadio’s app Q+ is available on Android and iOS, and is a response to hearing loss going unchecked in the country. Neeraj Dotel says: The app is designed to overcome three issues. There first, access to hearing care, and second, affordability of hearing care. A good hearing aid can cost as much as 40,000. A third problem it can solve is the stigma attached to wearing hearing aids. With apps that users love and want to use every day.
April 5, 2022
February 1, 2022
January 20, 2022
- Telangana Minister KTR Joins South Pushback To Amit Shah Hindi Pitch
- Hatemonger’s Rape Threat To Muslim Women, UP Cops File Case After 6 Days
- Sanath Jayasuriya praises big brother India for helping Sri Lanka amid economic crisis
- US Slams “Deliberate Campaign To Kill, To Torture, To Rape” In Ukraine Bucha
- Biden Outlines Next Phase Of Sanctions On Russia
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…