In the world, first time robotic eye surgery accomplished in Britain. In a revolutionary move, doctors in Britain (UK) have successfully carried out the world’s first robotic eye surgery.
The person who had to undergo the surgery is Father William Beaver, 70, an associate priest at St Mary the Virgin Church in Oxford, who said that his eyesight was returning following the pioneering procedure, it is great achievement of the doctor that eye surgery accomplished in the Britain with robotic eye surgery.
The surgical procedure was completed at Oxford’s John Radcliffe Hospital, during which, Father Beaver said he “felt relaxed”.
April 5, 2022
February 1, 2022
January 20, 2022
- Telangana Minister KTR Joins South Pushback To Amit Shah Hindi Pitch
- Hatemonger’s Rape Threat To Muslim Women, UP Cops File Case After 6 Days
- Sanath Jayasuriya praises big brother India for helping Sri Lanka amid economic crisis
- US Slams “Deliberate Campaign To Kill, To Torture, To Rape” In Ukraine Bucha
- Biden Outlines Next Phase Of Sanctions On Russia
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…