Foreign medical graduates with unfinished internships due to compelling situations that are beyond their control, like Covid and the ongoing Ukraine war, can finish it in India after clearing a screening test, India’s medical regulatory body said today.
In a circular, the National Medical Commission (NMC) said that considering the “agony and stress” faced by these students, their applications may be processed by the state medical councils provided the candidates have cleared the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination before applying for completion of internship in India.
April 5, 2022
February 1, 2022
January 20, 2022
- Telangana Minister KTR Joins South Pushback To Amit Shah Hindi Pitch
- Hatemonger’s Rape Threat To Muslim Women, UP Cops File Case After 6 Days
- Sanath Jayasuriya praises big brother India for helping Sri Lanka amid economic crisis
- US Slams “Deliberate Campaign To Kill, To Torture, To Rape” In Ukraine Bucha
- Biden Outlines Next Phase Of Sanctions On Russia
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…