Government’ new policy for vaccination in the country will come into effect on 21 June. The aim of the government is to vaccinate all adults in the country against coronavirus disease (Covid-19) by the end of this year. All vaccination centres, government and private, would provide onsite registration facilities. Registration on Co-Win app is not mandatory.
Earlier in June, Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced that the Centre will take over from states, which were supposed to be carrying out about 25 percent of the country’s vaccination drive, and continue with its ongoing efforts to inoculate the section of the population that is above 45 years of age, healthcare and frontline workers.
All citizens above the age of 18 can avail free vaccination at any government facility. The Centre will buy 75% of the total vaccine production from vaccine manufacturers and give it to the state governments free of cost. No state government will have to spend anything on the vaccine.
April 5, 2022
February 1, 2022
January 20, 2022
- Telangana Minister KTR Joins South Pushback To Amit Shah Hindi Pitch
- Hatemonger’s Rape Threat To Muslim Women, UP Cops File Case After 6 Days
- Sanath Jayasuriya praises big brother India for helping Sri Lanka amid economic crisis
- US Slams “Deliberate Campaign To Kill, To Torture, To Rape” In Ukraine Bucha
- Biden Outlines Next Phase Of Sanctions On Russia
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…