The government has announced a host of IT-based solutions for vehicle registration which includes the introduction of a new registration mark for new vehicles Bharat series (BH-series). Vehicles bearing the BH mark would not require a new registration mark when the owner shifts from one state to another.
Currently, a vehicle owner is allowed to keep the vehicle for not more than 12 months in any state other than the state where the vehicle is registered. A new registration is required to do so which should be done within a period of 12 months.
Moreover, the cumbersome process to register the vehicle involves documents including No Objection Certificate from the parent state, assignment of new registration mark after payment of road tax on pro-rata basis along with the application of refund of road tax from the parent state.
April 5, 2022
February 1, 2022
January 20, 2022
- Telangana Minister KTR Joins South Pushback To Amit Shah Hindi Pitch
- Hatemonger’s Rape Threat To Muslim Women, UP Cops File Case After 6 Days
- Sanath Jayasuriya praises big brother India for helping Sri Lanka amid economic crisis
- US Slams “Deliberate Campaign To Kill, To Torture, To Rape” In Ukraine Bucha
- Biden Outlines Next Phase Of Sanctions On Russia
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…