Heavy rains lashed parts of Delhi and the national capital region Delhi-NCR. Many parts of the Delhi-NCR were waterlogged, leading to traffic snarls across the city. The India Meteorological Department (IMD) has issued an orange alert for the national capital.
Commuters complained of traffic jams due to waterlogging in parts of the city on Twitter. The Delhi Traffic Police said that waterlogging was reported at Shahjahan Road, W Point ITO, Thyagaraja Marg, Lala Lajpat Rai Marg, Moolchand Underpass, AIIMS.
Vehicles wade through the flooded road during heavy rainfall in New Delhi on August 31. The overall air quality is in the satisfactory category as forecasted. Scattered rainfall activity in Delhi is likely in the next two days and likely to intensify thereafter. Satisfactory to Good AQI is forecasted for next three days.
April 5, 2022
February 1, 2022
January 20, 2022
- Telangana Minister KTR Joins South Pushback To Amit Shah Hindi Pitch
- Hatemonger’s Rape Threat To Muslim Women, UP Cops File Case After 6 Days
- Sanath Jayasuriya praises big brother India for helping Sri Lanka amid economic crisis
- US Slams “Deliberate Campaign To Kill, To Torture, To Rape” In Ukraine Bucha
- Biden Outlines Next Phase Of Sanctions On Russia
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…