“If Pak supports then ‘fourth war’ is imminent with India” Terror leader Syed Salahuddin, threatened that there will be a nuclear war against India over the Kashmir issue. He saying that armed jihad is the only choice left with suppressed Kashmiri people.
Syed Salahuddin further said that the people of Kashmir are no longer willing to compromise. “If Pakistan gives us the support then there can be a nuclear war with India. Pakistan always tries to do nefarious doings against India.
He also said that if the international players ignore this warning or Pakistan’s efforts are not fruitful and India does not stop atrocities, “a big incident can occur.”
April 5, 2022
February 1, 2022
January 20, 2022
- Telangana Minister KTR Joins South Pushback To Amit Shah Hindi Pitch
- Hatemonger’s Rape Threat To Muslim Women, UP Cops File Case After 6 Days
- Sanath Jayasuriya praises big brother India for helping Sri Lanka amid economic crisis
- US Slams “Deliberate Campaign To Kill, To Torture, To Rape” In Ukraine Bucha
- Biden Outlines Next Phase Of Sanctions On Russia
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…