Pakistani High Commissioner to India Abdul Basit said that we hope that peace comes soon in Kashmir.
Reiterating his stand that Islamabad only wants peace to prevail in Kashmir which has been hit by violence for more than two months, Pakistani High Commissioner to India Abdul Basit on Saturday said that even though India had ‘rejected’ their offer for talks on the matter, he hoped that a dialogue between the two nations was slated soon.
After various matter, Basit told the media that “We hope that peace comes soon in Kashmir. We had sent a request for talks but as you know that had been rejected; we will continue to hope that talks are held in Kashmir,”
April 5, 2022
February 1, 2022
January 20, 2022
- Telangana Minister KTR Joins South Pushback To Amit Shah Hindi Pitch
- Hatemonger’s Rape Threat To Muslim Women, UP Cops File Case After 6 Days
- Sanath Jayasuriya praises big brother India for helping Sri Lanka amid economic crisis
- US Slams “Deliberate Campaign To Kill, To Torture, To Rape” In Ukraine Bucha
- Biden Outlines Next Phase Of Sanctions On Russia
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…