New York, HTC release iPhone inspired smartphone soon.In September Taiwanese consumer electronics company HTC is planning to unveil a new version of iPhone-inspired One A9 smartphones at this year`s IFA`s consumer electronics and home appliances trade show in Berlin.
The device is expected to retain a similar design to the original One A9, with a few changes to the rear and front camera placements, tech website The Verge reported on Tuesday.
It is still unclear as to what kind of processor will be equipped with One A9 and what improvements are coming to the camera department.
Smart phone and their feature are inspired in the HTC feature phone and the company might also name the smartphone as One A9s, which is similar naming convention that Apple uses for its ‘S’ year variants of its iPhones.
While the main camera’s remains unchanged at 13MP, the front camera will now have 5MP as compared to 4MP earlier.
October 11, 2019
November 25, 2019
September 26, 2019
September 25, 2019
September 18, 2019
- Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP?
- Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped
- Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline
- Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court
- PM Modi said in BRICS Business Forum, Open and business friendly environment in India
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…