The inauguration of Delhi’s new Chandni Chowk which was scheduled for April 17 has been reportedly called off. It was slated to be inaugurated by Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal and is called off due to the prevailing COVID-19 situation. This is to be noted that the renovation and beautification work of the iconic Chandni Chowk road has already been completed.
It is a historical heritage site and the entire area has been made very beautiful, seeking to bring back the glory of this old historical place. The report citing a round, issued on April 9, by the PWD minister’s workplace, said that there’s a lack of readability on whether or not the inauguration could be held at a later date.
After the beautification of Chandni Chowk, tourism would get a serious increase, and folks coming to Delhi could be drawn to pay a go to to Chandni Chowk,” Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal was quoted as saying earlier.
April 5, 2022
February 1, 2022
January 20, 2022
- Telangana Minister KTR Joins South Pushback To Amit Shah Hindi Pitch
- Hatemonger’s Rape Threat To Muslim Women, UP Cops File Case After 6 Days
- Sanath Jayasuriya praises big brother India for helping Sri Lanka amid economic crisis
- US Slams “Deliberate Campaign To Kill, To Torture, To Rape” In Ukraine Bucha
- Biden Outlines Next Phase Of Sanctions On Russia
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…