Budget 2022 is round the corner. As COVID cases unfortunately have seen a spike recently in the country, there are heightened expectations among taxpayers that reliefs and deductions should be provided to individuals. Some key expectations are mentioned below.
Currently, the highest tax slab rate for individuals is 30 percent. Moreover, due to the surcharge and education cess, the tax rates of individuals may be as high as 42.744 percent while the tax rates applicable for domestic companies is only 25 percent (plus applicable surcharge and education cess).
April 5, 2022
February 1, 2022
January 20, 2022
- Telangana Minister KTR Joins South Pushback To Amit Shah Hindi Pitch
- Hatemonger’s Rape Threat To Muslim Women, UP Cops File Case After 6 Days
- Sanath Jayasuriya praises big brother India for helping Sri Lanka amid economic crisis
- US Slams “Deliberate Campaign To Kill, To Torture, To Rape” In Ukraine Bucha
- Biden Outlines Next Phase Of Sanctions On Russia
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…