The teams of India and South Africa will take on the ground with the intention of taking the lead in the second T20 match to be held in Mohali on Wednesday. The first match of the three-match series between the two teams was canceled on Sunday without throwing a single ball in Dharamsala. The Indian team is full of confidence after the grand finale of the West Indies tour. India made a clean sweep in the Test, ODI and T20 trio on the West Indies tour. This match will be played from 7 pm.
The teams are as follows –
India: Virat Kohli (captain), Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Lokesh Rahul, Shreyas Iyer, Manish Pandey, Rishabh Pant, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Krunal Pandya, Washington Sundar, Rahul Chahar, Khalil Ahmed, Deepak Chahar and Navdeep Saini.
South Africa : Quinton de Kock (captain), Racy van der Dusen, Tenba Bavuma, Jr. Dala, Björn Fortin, Buren Hendrix, Reeja Hendrix, David Miller, Enrich Nortje, Andile Fehlukwyo, Dwayne Pretorius, Kagiso Rabada, Tabrez Shamsi and George Linde .
April 5, 2022
February 1, 2022
January 20, 2022
- Telangana Minister KTR Joins South Pushback To Amit Shah Hindi Pitch
- Hatemonger’s Rape Threat To Muslim Women, UP Cops File Case After 6 Days
- Sanath Jayasuriya praises big brother India for helping Sri Lanka amid economic crisis
- US Slams “Deliberate Campaign To Kill, To Torture, To Rape” In Ukraine Bucha
- Biden Outlines Next Phase Of Sanctions On Russia
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…