India’s Covid curve showed marginal improvement today as the country recorded 2,38,018 new cases in the last 24 hours — 7 per cent lower than Monday’s reported 2.58 lakh daily cases, according to the Health Ministry.
310 people have died due to Covid during the past 24-hour period, taking the total death count in the country due to the infection to 486,761. The country’s caseload now stands at 3.75 crore. This includes 8,891 cases of the Omicron variant. The active cases now comprise 4.62 per cent of the total infections, while the national COVID-19 recovery rate has decreased to 94.09 per cent.
April 5, 2022
February 1, 2022
January 20, 2022
- Telangana Minister KTR Joins South Pushback To Amit Shah Hindi Pitch
- Hatemonger’s Rape Threat To Muslim Women, UP Cops File Case After 6 Days
- Sanath Jayasuriya praises big brother India for helping Sri Lanka amid economic crisis
- US Slams “Deliberate Campaign To Kill, To Torture, To Rape” In Ukraine Bucha
- Biden Outlines Next Phase Of Sanctions On Russia
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…