The opening match of the Indian Premier League 2021 between Mumbai Indians and Royal Challengers Bangalore witnessed an interesting moment when RCB pacer Kyle Jamieson, who was playing his maiden IPL match, broke MI all-rounder Krunal Pandya’s bat with a 132-kmph Yorker on Friday April 9.
Kiwi pacer Kyle Jamieson had a good outing on his IPL debut as he picked up one wicket while giving away 27 runs in four overs. Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) has got off to a winning start in their Indian Premier League 2021 campaign.
Another plus for RCB was the performance of two big-money players in Glenn Maxwell and Kyle Jamieson. After a mediocre 2020 season, Maxwell started his RCB career with a bang as he smashed 38 runs off 28 balls.
RCB were in control when Glenn Maxwell (39 off 28 balls) came in and upset leg-spinner Chahar’s line with a reverse-pull boundary. He repeated the shot off the same bowler for a six and got another maximum off Krunal Pandya over long-on.
April 5, 2022
February 1, 2022
January 20, 2022
- Telangana Minister KTR Joins South Pushback To Amit Shah Hindi Pitch
- Hatemonger’s Rape Threat To Muslim Women, UP Cops File Case After 6 Days
- Sanath Jayasuriya praises big brother India for helping Sri Lanka amid economic crisis
- US Slams “Deliberate Campaign To Kill, To Torture, To Rape” In Ukraine Bucha
- Biden Outlines Next Phase Of Sanctions On Russia
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…