Kashmir- One of the beautiful traveling and tourism destination of India. The ongoing Kashmir crisis has led to a sharp slump in travel plans for a destination that travel operators say was slowly catching up with tourists after decades of militancy and violence. Their 51 day’s curfew and their stop traffic on the road is caused by their terrorism attack and strive restive some young civilian.
Travel itineraries of tourists who had booked months in advance are being rerouted to other Himalayan destinations like Auli, Mashobra and even Bhutan. Due to their beautiful location and one of the best traveling place, tourist wait to make peaceful atmosphere for the Kashmir tourism.
Operators of tourism say if the situation doesn’t improve by December, they do not foresee leisure travel plans till the summer of 2018.
October 11, 2019
November 25, 2019
September 26, 2019
September 25, 2019
September 18, 2019
- Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP?
- Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped
- Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline
- Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court
- PM Modi said in BRICS Business Forum, Open and business friendly environment in India
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…