You know that Cashew nuts include in the dry fruits, it also multiple beneficial for health
Let us know about it-
- Cashew nut effective in the heart health -Studies consistently show that nut intake has a cholesterol-lowering effect, in the context of healthy diets, and there is emerging evidence of beneficial effects on oxidative stress, inflammation, and vascular reactivity. Cashews help lower LDL and increase the carrying capacity for HDL.
- It also prevent blood deceases Cashew nuts are rich in copper, which plays an important role in the elimination of free radicals from the body. Copper deficiency can lead to iron deficiencies such as anemia. Hence our diet should contain recommended quantity of copper. And cashew nuts are a good source.
- It play protective role for eyes like Cashews contains a powerful antioxidant pigment called Zea Xanthin. This pigment is readily and directly absorbed by our retina, says nutritionist Anju Sood. This then forms a protective layer over our retina which prevents the harmful UV rays. Dr Anshul Jaibahrat Bhatnagar says small quantities of Zea Xanthin helps prevent age related macular degeneration in elderly and hence helps maintain eyehealth.
- Also it is good for the Source of Dietary Fibres; Experts say that the consumption of cashews as well as the application of cashew oil on your scalp ensures healthy hair.
- It is beneficiary for the weight loss, those who want to lose their belly fat they can use the cashew nut which is amazing beneficiary for the human.
Cashew is also multiple beneficial for the people who want to live fit and healthy.