The Delhi government has extended the lockdown in the city by another week. The lockdown will be on till 5 am on May 17, Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal said, adding that the extension is meant to ensure that the city does not let its guard down even though the Covid numbers have dropped marginally.
New restrictions imposed in the national capital metro services will not run in Delhi from Monday. Marriage will not be held in any public place. DJs, tents and catering will also not be allowed at the wedding. If the customer has given money for any such service, then the money should be returned to him or a later date can be fixed by mutual agreement.
On the vaccination drive, he said that the 18-44 year-old category has shown a tremendous response to get vaccinated but vaccine stock in the capital is low and the government is hoping that the Central government will provide vaccines soon.
April 5, 2022
February 1, 2022
January 20, 2022
- Telangana Minister KTR Joins South Pushback To Amit Shah Hindi Pitch
- Hatemonger’s Rape Threat To Muslim Women, UP Cops File Case After 6 Days
- Sanath Jayasuriya praises big brother India for helping Sri Lanka amid economic crisis
- US Slams “Deliberate Campaign To Kill, To Torture, To Rape” In Ukraine Bucha
- Biden Outlines Next Phase Of Sanctions On Russia
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…