Maharashtra CM Thackeray also asked government officials to take steps in order to check the spead of Omicron in the state.
Amid the rising threats of new covid variant, Omicron, Maharashtra Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray on Sunday said that in order to avoid another covid induced lockdown in the state, people must follow Covid-appropriate behaviour. The Chief Minister also directed all the officials to take necessary steps to safeguard citizens from the new Omicron variant of the virus without waiting for the Central Government’s directives.
Mumbai on Sunday logged 217 fresh cases of coronavirus and four deaths. With this, the total tally in the city stands at 7,62,616 and the death toll is pegged at 16,330. A total of 247 patients were discharged today, which took the recovery count to 7,41,500.
April 5, 2022
February 1, 2022
January 20, 2022
- Telangana Minister KTR Joins South Pushback To Amit Shah Hindi Pitch
- Hatemonger’s Rape Threat To Muslim Women, UP Cops File Case After 6 Days
- Sanath Jayasuriya praises big brother India for helping Sri Lanka amid economic crisis
- US Slams “Deliberate Campaign To Kill, To Torture, To Rape” In Ukraine Bucha
- Biden Outlines Next Phase Of Sanctions On Russia
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…