On Friday, an enormous wave of cyber attacks swept across 99 countries, possibly including Australia, with cyber security experts claiming it could be the biggest attack of its kind ever recorded. News related to insecurity about secret file and data, security agency work for it to make their anti to protect secret issue.
Cyber extortionists have tricked victims into opening malicious malware attachments to spam emails that appeared to contain invoices, job offers, security warnings and other legitimate files.
The ransomware encrypted data on the computers, demanding payments of $US300 ($AU406) to $US600 ($AU812) to restore access.
The hackers have not come forward to claim responsibility but a occult hacking organization, called Shadow Brokers, is being blamed for the attack — possibly in vengeance for US air strikes on Syria.
A FAST-MOVING wave of cyber attacks swept the globe Friday, apparently exploiting a flaw exposed in documents leaked from the US National Security Agency.
April 5, 2022
February 1, 2022
January 20, 2022
- Telangana Minister KTR Joins South Pushback To Amit Shah Hindi Pitch
- Hatemonger’s Rape Threat To Muslim Women, UP Cops File Case After 6 Days
- Sanath Jayasuriya praises big brother India for helping Sri Lanka amid economic crisis
- US Slams “Deliberate Campaign To Kill, To Torture, To Rape” In Ukraine Bucha
- Biden Outlines Next Phase Of Sanctions On Russia
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…