The long-delayed monsoon finally arrived in Delhi today as heavy rain and thunderstorms hit the national capital this morning. The city’s adjoining areas like Gurgaon and Faridabad have also received rainfall. The rainfall will provide much needed respite from the heat. The weather department had a tough time forecasting the advancement of monsoon over Delhi this year.
The southwest monsoon’s arrival today after a string of IMD’s incorrect predictions is the most delayed in Delhi in 15 years. The weather office faced a lot of criticism and called the failure in prediction rare and uncommon. The IMD’s last prediction was monsoon’s arrival last Saturday as Delhi and adjoining areas reeled under intense heat for weeks.
April 5, 2022
February 1, 2022
January 20, 2022
- Telangana Minister KTR Joins South Pushback To Amit Shah Hindi Pitch
- Hatemonger’s Rape Threat To Muslim Women, UP Cops File Case After 6 Days
- Sanath Jayasuriya praises big brother India for helping Sri Lanka amid economic crisis
- US Slams “Deliberate Campaign To Kill, To Torture, To Rape” In Ukraine Bucha
- Biden Outlines Next Phase Of Sanctions On Russia
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…