With as many as 19,592 COVID-19 patients being discharged on Friday, the number of recoveries outweighed the surge in cases in Maharashtra. Mumbai on Monday once again reported more recoveries than fresh coronavirus cases. While 1,312 patients recovered from the infection, 1,057 persons tested positive for it. The death toll of the metropolis has now climbed to 14,671 with 48 fresh fatalities. Currently, 28,086 persons are undergoing treatment in Mumbai.
The State’s recovery rate has risen to 76.33%, while its case fatality rate is 2.67%,” said State Surveillance Officer Dr. Pradeep Awate. Pune reported more than 3,500 cases to take its total case tally to 2,77,942, while 56 deaths saw its toll climb to 5,534. As per the Pune district administration, the number of active cases has risen to nearly 43,000. Mumbai reported 2,163 cases, pushing its tally to 1,94,303 of , of which 28,395 are active. With 48 fatalities, the city’s toll has risen to 8,706.
April 5, 2022
February 1, 2022
January 20, 2022
- Telangana Minister KTR Joins South Pushback To Amit Shah Hindi Pitch
- Hatemonger’s Rape Threat To Muslim Women, UP Cops File Case After 6 Days
- Sanath Jayasuriya praises big brother India for helping Sri Lanka amid economic crisis
- US Slams “Deliberate Campaign To Kill, To Torture, To Rape” In Ukraine Bucha
- Biden Outlines Next Phase Of Sanctions On Russia
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…