New Delhi: In what would come as an upsetting news for subscribers of telecom operator Bharti Airtel, the company has discontinued its Rs 99 prepaid plan.West Bengal, Rajasthan and UP East; following which the pre-paid plan was later extended to Bihar, Jharkhand and Odisha.
Airtel prepaid recharge plan of Rs 129 has a validity of 24 days. This plan offers 1GB of data, 300 SMS per day and unlimited calling on all networks. Users are also allowed free access to Airtel Xstream, Wynk Music and Zee5 Premium.
Bharti Airtel on Wednesday posted a consolidated net profit of Rs 854 crore in the third quarter ended December 2020, mainly on account of high revenue customers and increase in subscriber base in India. The company had registered a loss of Rs 1,035.3 crore in the same period a year ago.
April 5, 2022
February 1, 2022
January 20, 2022
- Telangana Minister KTR Joins South Pushback To Amit Shah Hindi Pitch
- Hatemonger’s Rape Threat To Muslim Women, UP Cops File Case After 6 Days
- Sanath Jayasuriya praises big brother India for helping Sri Lanka amid economic crisis
- US Slams “Deliberate Campaign To Kill, To Torture, To Rape” In Ukraine Bucha
- Biden Outlines Next Phase Of Sanctions On Russia
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…