A 19-year-old Lashkar-e-Taiba terrorist was captured and another was killed last evening in a huge counter-insurgency operation to stop terrorists trying to cross over at Jammu and Kashmir’s Uri along the Line of Control, the army said today. According to the report, four soldiers sustained bullet injuries during the exchange of fire between the Army and the terrorists.
Yesterday’s capture was a part of the biggest counter-insurgency operation launched by India at the LoC since the ceasefire with Pakistan in February. The sources said the captured terrorist was part of a recent infiltration bid that was going on since 18 September in Uri.
The infiltration attempt was made in the area of Salamabad Nala, the same area used by terrorists who attacked the army base in Uri in 2016, killing 19 soldiers. Days after the attack, India launched surgical strikes targeting terror camps across the Line of Control.
April 5, 2022
February 1, 2022
January 20, 2022
- Telangana Minister KTR Joins South Pushback To Amit Shah Hindi Pitch
- Hatemonger’s Rape Threat To Muslim Women, UP Cops File Case After 6 Days
- Sanath Jayasuriya praises big brother India for helping Sri Lanka amid economic crisis
- US Slams “Deliberate Campaign To Kill, To Torture, To Rape” In Ukraine Bucha
- Biden Outlines Next Phase Of Sanctions On Russia
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…