Pakistan-occupied Kashmir and Balochistan, the PoK Prime Minister’s stance on the situation in Pakistan has deteriorated. With the tone of his troubled Pakistan is making every possible effort to minimize the voice of India and Pakistan to prevent them from reaching the Awam. Pakistan has banned Indian channels in the country. He was the voice of the PoK and Balochistan is reached.
PoK and Pakistan to suppress the voice of the people of Balochistan in his country has banned all Indian TV channels broadcasts. According to Pakistani media reports, Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority PEMRA Indian TV channels that broadcast on DTH service is stopped. The recent large scale in Pakistan and when people watch Indian TV channel and subscribe.
April 5, 2022
February 1, 2022
January 20, 2022
- Telangana Minister KTR Joins South Pushback To Amit Shah Hindi Pitch
- Hatemonger’s Rape Threat To Muslim Women, UP Cops File Case After 6 Days
- Sanath Jayasuriya praises big brother India for helping Sri Lanka amid economic crisis
- US Slams “Deliberate Campaign To Kill, To Torture, To Rape” In Ukraine Bucha
- Biden Outlines Next Phase Of Sanctions On Russia
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…