Kapil Sharma raked up a storm yesterday morning when he made angst-laden tweets targeting the Prime Minister. The one time stand-up comedian is now a big star and it looks like stardom has reached up his head.
Kapil Sharma tweeted about how he is paying crores in taxes but still was being pestered to pay a bribe to get his office constructed. Sharma had been issued a notice by the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation for illegal construction on his property in Andheri West.
These tweets of Kapil sparked debate as he had not lodged a formal complaint with the BMC and was instead taking potshots at the Prime Minister for a local dispute. People touted this to be an arrogant outburst and some even said that this might be Kapil’s attempt to enter the political scene.
October 11, 2019
November 25, 2019
September 26, 2019
September 25, 2019
September 18, 2019
- Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP?
- Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped
- Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline
- Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court
- PM Modi said in BRICS Business Forum, Open and business friendly environment in India
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…