On January 5, Prime Minister Narendra Modi was on his way to visit the National Martyr’s Memorial at Hussainiwala and address a rally in Punjab’s Ferozepur when his convoy got stuck on a flyover for around 20 minutes. The flyover was blocked by protesting farmers.
This security breach has snowballed into a major political row with the BJP blaming the Congress-led Punjab government for putting PM Modi’s life at risk while the Congress maintains that all necessary security arrangements had been made.
Conducted an on-ground investigation to uncover what really happened in Punjab last Wednesday. Special Investigation Team spoke to senior police officers as well as locals from the region about the security lapse.
April 5, 2022
February 1, 2022
January 20, 2022
- Telangana Minister KTR Joins South Pushback To Amit Shah Hindi Pitch
- Hatemonger’s Rape Threat To Muslim Women, UP Cops File Case After 6 Days
- Sanath Jayasuriya praises big brother India for helping Sri Lanka amid economic crisis
- US Slams “Deliberate Campaign To Kill, To Torture, To Rape” In Ukraine Bucha
- Biden Outlines Next Phase Of Sanctions On Russia
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…