Prime Minister Narendra Modi is expected to expand the Union Cabinet by inducting some more ministers in the days to come, sources said on Monday. The Union Cabinet can have a maximum of 81 members. At the moment, there are 53 ministers. Therefore, there is ample scope for PM Modi for inducting 28 new faces into the Union Cabinet.
Sources also hinted said that nine Union Ministers, who have additional portfolios, may be relieved of some ministries. Sushil Modi, Jyotiraditya Scindia, Sarbananda Sonowal, Ladakh MP Jamyang Tsering Namgyal and Anupriya Patel are top names which may see their induction in the likely expanded cabinet.
It is expected that BJP’s alliance partners like JDU and LJP may be part of the likely cabinet expansion, while ministers with extra portfolios may relieve extra posts for the new ministers. Let us understand this development and understand how new cabinet may look and probable candidates in the fray.
April 5, 2022
February 1, 2022
January 20, 2022
- Telangana Minister KTR Joins South Pushback To Amit Shah Hindi Pitch
- Hatemonger’s Rape Threat To Muslim Women, UP Cops File Case After 6 Days
- Sanath Jayasuriya praises big brother India for helping Sri Lanka amid economic crisis
- US Slams “Deliberate Campaign To Kill, To Torture, To Rape” In Ukraine Bucha
- Biden Outlines Next Phase Of Sanctions On Russia
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…