Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal – in Goa Sunday to campaign for the Aam Aadmi Party ahead of next month’s election – offered novel ‘proof’ of his party’s honesty and track record – that raids ‘ordered’ by Prime Minister Narendra Modi had failed to find evidence of wrong-doing.
Mr Kejriwal began his press briefing by accusing the ruling BJP of taking bribes to fill government posts and said the AAP, if voted to power, would ensure “equality of opportunity”.
Mr Kejriwal isn’t the only opposition leader in claiming the ruling BJP is using central investigative agencies – including the CBI and the Enforcement Directorate – to target critics and rivals.
April 5, 2022
February 1, 2022
January 20, 2022
- Telangana Minister KTR Joins South Pushback To Amit Shah Hindi Pitch
- Hatemonger’s Rape Threat To Muslim Women, UP Cops File Case After 6 Days
- Sanath Jayasuriya praises big brother India for helping Sri Lanka amid economic crisis
- US Slams “Deliberate Campaign To Kill, To Torture, To Rape” In Ukraine Bucha
- Biden Outlines Next Phase Of Sanctions On Russia
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…