At the post-Budget speech media briefing, junior Finance Minister Pankaj Chaudhary asked Ms Sitharaman to respond to Rahul Gandhi’s “zero-sum Budget” comment. Priyanka Gandhi Vadra has called the Finance Minister’s comment an “insult” to the people of UP, who will soon vote in a seven-phase election this month.
You did not put anything in the Budget bag for UP, okay… but what was the need to insult the people of UP like this? Understand that the people of UP are proud to be a ‘UP type. We are proud of the language, dialect, culture and history of UP,” Priyanka Gandhi tweeted in Hindi.
April 5, 2022
February 1, 2022
January 20, 2022
- Telangana Minister KTR Joins South Pushback To Amit Shah Hindi Pitch
- Hatemonger’s Rape Threat To Muslim Women, UP Cops File Case After 6 Days
- Sanath Jayasuriya praises big brother India for helping Sri Lanka amid economic crisis
- US Slams “Deliberate Campaign To Kill, To Torture, To Rape” In Ukraine Bucha
- Biden Outlines Next Phase Of Sanctions On Russia
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…