Campaigning for the Punjab Assembly elections ended today amid indications that none of the contesting parties may get a clear majority (59 seats. Anxious candidates held closed-door meetings with their poll managers and party loyalists later in the evening for a feedback on the ground situation.
Putting up a united face, CM Charanjit Singh Channi and Punjab Congress president Navjot Sidhu jointly released a 13-point Congress manifesto here after canvassing in their constituencies. The manifesto promises end to ‘mafia raj’, eight gas cylinders in a year for housewives free of cost, hike in old age pension to Rs 3,100 and free education to the needy.
Most parties concluded campaigning with impressive roadshows. Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal held one in Akali stronghold Jalalabad where SAD president Sukhbir Singh Badal is in the fray. He attacked the rivals for “confusing the voters by calling him a separatist”. Sukhbir thanked the people for the “massive” response to Shiromani Akali Dal’s social media posts
April 5, 2022
February 1, 2022
January 20, 2022
- Telangana Minister KTR Joins South Pushback To Amit Shah Hindi Pitch
- Hatemonger’s Rape Threat To Muslim Women, UP Cops File Case After 6 Days
- Sanath Jayasuriya praises big brother India for helping Sri Lanka amid economic crisis
- US Slams “Deliberate Campaign To Kill, To Torture, To Rape” In Ukraine Bucha
- Biden Outlines Next Phase Of Sanctions On Russia
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…